LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

ack! we have more than 100 posts!! this is ONE HUNDRED AND THREE!!!!

here's something for ya. find your iTunes or your iPod and follow the instructions.. I'm gonna start doing this more, I think. As often as I can. Or at least...the less general ones. Idk, i'll figure something out.

NO CHEATING!! send this to anyone else I may have forgotten if you so wish.

Need a study break? Here’s a shuffle music survey. Follow the rules!

Rules:

1. Put your music library on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the “next” button to get your answer.

3. Use the title of the song for each answer, no matter how silly it sounds! Don't cheat, stay true to the exact shuffle.

OK, go! (i'm putting my answers in italics underneath--don't judge me on my choice of music. I love all my music. If you don't...deal, foo. But I don't think y'all will care. <3 1.="" additions="" are="" back="" by="" going="" i="" if="" instant="" karma="" my="" ok="" s="" say="" says="" someone="" these="" this="" through="" u2="" you="">(nice)
2. What best describes your personality?
Dance With My Father by Avalon
(ahhh...well, maybe not. I don't know. Maybe. I'll have to think on that.)
3. What do you like in a guy or girl?
2 Stars by Meaghan Martin
(why yes, I do love those two starry eyes. ^_^ lol that's not what the song is about, but--YO!--I just made it work for me.)
4. How do you feel today?
Something There by Paige O'Hara and Robby Benson [Beauty and the Beast])
(hmmm, sure, I see how that could work on certain days...but today I haven't felt like there's something "there" that I'm missing or...or...or...wait, there's something missing "there" today. It was a little disconcerting, but I'm sure it's okay....i'm sure, well, I'll just make sure.)
5. What is your life's purpose?
The Lady Is A Tramp by Frank Sinatra
(NO! NO! NO! I DO NOT WANT TO BE A TRAMP AND THAT IS NOT MY LIFE'S PURPOSE!!)
6. What is your motto?
Evil Woman by Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)
(ooooh i looooove this soooong!!! i love E.L.O.!!! I LOVE THAT BAND THINGY!! but i don't really see how it would be my motto...except to...umm, maybe keep away from mean girls? aHA! got it! lol)
7. What do you think of your parents?
I'm Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado
(wow. this came up in my last list like this. weird. i guess so...I'm like a bird ...and eventually I'll have to leave my parents and they know that. And i'll be a bird then and I am a bird now.)
8. What do you think about very often?
What Is This Feeling? by Kristen Chenowith, Idina Menzel, Ensemble (Wicked)
(^_^ I guess so, I'm always thinking about my feelings for other people....friends, potential friends, friends I feel like I've lost, friends who I used to be close with but am not anymore, friends I'm growing closer to. and yes, the occasional boy or two. ^_^)
9. What do you think of your best friend?

10. What do you think of your crush?

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?

12. What do you think when you see the person you like?

13. What do your parents think of you?

14. What song will they play at your wedding?

15. What will they play at your funeral?

16. What is your hobby/interest?

17. What is your biggest secret?

18. What do you think of your friends?

^9/29/10
[Update... again, another one where I was celebrating a post and I didn't post it haha]

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...