LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

FOOD-OLGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? ranch

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Chop House

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? CHOCOLATE!!!


What are your pizza toppings of choice? cheese...!!!...I'm a plain kind of girl

What do you like to put on your toast? buttah!



TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? uhhh...3

What color cell phone do you have? silver & blackish

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? Idk..idk where my phone is

Who was the last person to call you? idk....either a restricted caller or a friend of mine...i really think a restricted caller...they started calling my bro...and then they stopped. Now they're calling me I guess. But that was a week ago. Idk where my phone is.



BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Righty!!!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? uhh....haircuts??? do those count??? lolz :P

What is the last heavy item you lifted? ...a bucket in Oak Ridge Children's Museum



RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? eh...probably not. i'd rather live EACH DAY like it's my last day


If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Benevolence...maybe..lol or....uhh...idk Emelie is a kewl name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? uhh...probably not


DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? huh....2 maybe? maybe 3....yeah..probably 3

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? NEVAH!

Last person you talked to in person? huh...my parents

Favorite Month? idk. depends.


CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? ...yes

Mood? tired...mentally more than physically

What are you listening to? nothing....last thing i listened to was Fireflies by Owl City...(unless you count Olympics)

Watching? Olympics

Worrying about? my stupid life (otay..not stupid---) my difficult life. my crazy life. my blegh life. my life.



RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? eh.......oooh i know this....uhhh....THE TOOTH FAIRY!! yesh..that would be it..

Do you smile often? oh yeah foo! i've got 2 really awesome friends (sancheeto-dawg & the crzy one in sweden!) who have this theory about my smiling. "Dude! You're always smiling. It's really weird," (this is both of them talking) "And it's not just a little smile! It's this huge smile ... like ear to ear!" and this is where they start cracking up "Is your face stuck like that or something? I mean seriously." "I mean, I guess that's a good way for your face to be stuck." and they make really big cheesy grins LOLZ. I LOVE YOUR CHEESY GRINS FOOZSH!

Do you always answer your phone? yup!!! ...i mean, if I haven't lost it....ppl don't call me a lot though, I can't wait until I find my phone and those RESTRICTED ppl call me again...

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? ...uhh....idk...a friend who's on vaca in a different country


If you could change your eye color what would it be? uhhh.. GREEN...!!!! yesh! I mean, how cool would that be to have GREEN eyes and BROWN hair??

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? uhh.. don't go to Sonic enough to know what you're talking about

Do you own a digital camera? YES!!!  AN AWESOME PINK ONE (it's sooo pink...it looks like candy)

Have you ever had a pet fish? one...got it at a bday party...left the next day to vaca, left it with Granny, she didn't know how to feed it ,...it died. poor thing.

Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard On High ( i love the glooooria part and I can play it on the piano)

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? ...hmmm....maybe the last season in Avatar: The Last Airbender....vid camera (don't need one, don't give me one)....uhhh....it's too far away..idk...

Can you do push-ups? Yeah!! I wish I could do them better!! I'm working on it. ...but i loooove planks!

Can you do a chin up? uhh...two in a row...that's about it...LOLZ


Do you have any saved texts? ....uhhh yeah....i guess...


Ever been in a car wreck? nope

Do you have an accent? sometimes I have a bit of a country accent


What is the last song to make you cry? Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift (that was this morning)

Plans tonight? ....blog...blog..email...blog...sleep


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? YES!!! LOOK AT THE LAST YEAR OF MY LIFE!! DEF ROCK BOTTOM!!!


You ever been given roses? yup, after tap recitals and a plays that I've done

Current hate right now? my awful evilness to my friend (no names given) I HATE IT!! ...so I'm starting over on Monday.

Met someone who changed your life? All my friends!! Love you all...yes...NO LIE!!

What were you doing 12 AM last night? ...sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? ...thinking about dream I had





this was from another blog that i found...I'll say what it is when I look back..


Love. Peach. Chick Grease. Rock On Foozsh. 3 Words Girlz. OMG FIRST GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...