LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

must...write SOMETHING

hmmm

*wondering if my friends think I'm obsessed with this now...*
*wondering if that's really a bad thing...*

lol

I guess...you seem obsessed with most new and shiny things. But this blog is probably going to become a big part of me. Yeah, sure, I don't expect our wonderful online technology and services to get me famous or whatever. That only happens with...a few people. Like Justin Bieber for example (1. did I even spell his name right? 2. did I just make that up?...only time will tell...time and the internet). For some reason, my mind is believing that he was found on YouTube. Seriously, I think you should take the time to listen to one of his songs FOR A GOOD LAUGH.(a good-natured laugh...this is not to make fun of him in a mean way, let me tell you now) ... I think.. Yeah, the one called "Baby". Cuz you've got Bieber's un-matured voice hitting those high notes and such (good for you Justin wherever you are!) and then... BOOM! here comes Usher...rapping...in his SUPER LOOOW VOICE FOO...I loove that part. But not because it's my fave song (IT'S NOT) or that he's my very fave singer (HE'S NOT), but because, of the major differences in their voices, and because of...how funny it sounds.

Now, don't take me wrong I'm not one of those OMG-I'M-IN-LOVE-WITH-JUSTIN-BIEBER-WILL-YOU-GO-OUT-WITH-ME girls. nuh-uh. no wayz. no chance, hotel (sorry justin lol), but I'm not one of those I-HATE-JUSTIN-BIEBER'S-GUTS-AND-I-WANT-TO-SET-RABID-BUNNEHS-ON-HIM-GO-DIE-IN-A-HOLE girls/people either. You! People...don't think that I am, because I AM NOT. I like his songs. ... yes .. I really do. Dude, don't look at me like that. He's got talent, potential, he's a lucky guy. He is a good singer. You may say what you want but don't expect me to care. Ok, no, you can't say what you want, I mean, you can, but don't put bad words in it either. I will not allow it. Yes, call me a stinkin' goody-two-shoes but I am not putting blocked out bad words on here either. Say what you want, I will see it, and I will not care, but I may not show it to the world. Thank you.

So yeah...how did I get on this subject???
oh yes..the very unlikely fact of me being found online; the fact that I don't expect this to be my path to fame and fortune--AT ALL; the fact that I didn't MAKE this to be the path to fame and fortune; the fact that I'm not LOOKING for fame and fortune...ok maybe a little fortune, but who isn't? lol. (aren't you proud of me, Ms. L?? I .... I think I used the semicolons correctly. ;D

Look, the people in Haiti need fortune more than anyone else right now. I know...we have plenty of homeless/sick/dying people in our own countries...but...Haiti, is ONE COUNTRY. And we have helped so many OTHER COUNTRIES. Why stop now?
TO AMERICA(directly) AND OTHER PLACES(indirectly, because I don't know exactly what is going on everywhere in all parts of the world):

the whole country of Haiti is in despair
yes. THE. WHOLE. COUNTRY.
The US...is, for the most part, filled with people with jobs and houses and homes and food and water and a place to sleep. HAITI ISN'T!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!! The whole darn country is rubble.

But isn't it kind of sad how we have to have a huge destruction like this that maims all these people and makes all these refugees ...for us to really open our eyes and see how much we can help other people???


how sad.
But let's get over THAT...and look and see what we can do now that we have opened our eyes.
Now that we have opened our eyes to the world and those in need.
It's not just Haiti, folks, the whole world needs are help. And we need the whole world's help.

...and now I climb down from my soapbox...just to let some one else climb on.


(there are three vocab words in those last couple paragraphs....see if you can find them...ppl who know what I'm talking about LOL..)


L<3ve. Peach. Chick Grease. Rock On Foozsh! 3 Words Girls.
HAPPY VDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...