LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

it says this is the 128th post.

COOL!! I mean...who doesn't like the number 128???
Okay, 128 is definitely the NUMBER OF THE DAYZE!!!


Anyhoo, to cut to the chase of what I got on here for....

THE QUOTE OF THE DAYZE!!!

In the midst of regular life, running is the touchstone that breathes adventure into my soul. I can feel the trail under my feet, the press of the hill, the gallop of the track, the burn of my lungs, the stir of wonder and possibility. Running reminds me that there is more to me than what is readily apparent much of the time. I don't always need to see it, but oh how I need to know it's there. Like having an alter ego, or a super-cool super-hero identity.

Kristin Armstrong, Author and runner

*******

My mom has been talking about these recently...saying that we need to read these because they don't just apply to running. They apply to pretty much anything in your life. See, I'm going to insert something else....say....DRAWING...where it talks about running. And it makes sense! It's so cool! So put this...even if you don't run (or like to run) put this with YOUR life. That way, YOU can relate to it just the same as anyone else....:

In the midst of regular life, DRAWING is the touchstone that breathes adventure into my soul. I can feel the BRUSH IN MY FINGERS (lol almost wrote GINGERS), the press of HAND ON UTENSIL, the gallop of MY DRAWING ACROSS THE PAGE, the burn of YEARNING IN MY HEART AND MIND (you know, as you try to get all your thoughts on the paper), the stir of wonder and possibility. DRAWING reminds me that there is more to me than what is readily apparent much of the time. I don't always need to see it, but oh how I need to know it's there. Like having an alter ego, or a super-cool super-hero identity.


I couldn't think of anything at first to replace the running with...but I guess I thought of drawing (after other sports and stuff) because I was just admiring my great friend's BRILLIANT DRAWINGS!!! (Miss SushiHeart) They were of the Madd Hatter's hat and of a cute little round-eyed animal popping out of a clear cookie jar. Very cute! And the hat?? EXCELLENT!! EXTREMELY EXCELLENT!! They were on either side of one of her binders (I'll try to find out which one) in the clear, plastic sleeves. And I would almost ask her if I could scan it and stick it on here, because I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU!!!!!! IT IS SOOOO BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT!!! So Miss SushiHeart, if you're on here you sushilover, you, then you might wanna ask me about that. ^_^

See ya!!
Love,
the TN hillybillys
(story...story...that's a story.. ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...