LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

PLAYLIST OF THE DAYZE YOZ!!

Dancing Crazy by Miranda Cosgrove (the music video most specifically LOL cute puppy. nice touch. Dude, that guy is so erhmm...goood lookin'!!^_^! (in the music vid) and she's cute (in a whole different way than the dudeLOL)I like where she flicks her eyes back and forth. that makes me smile. that she just had fun in that music vid. I LOVE IT!)

The Beat Goes On by Beady Eye (I feel like I've heard this somewhere...but I never heard it often. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those songs I heard when I was little, listening to B97.5 or something and it never came up again until recently but I absolutely loved it then)

Everywhere by Michelle Branch (A more recent song that I love. But I LOVE IT!! In 7th grade...the spring...I started drawing scenes for this song, representing the love I had just lost. They were actually pretty good...but I still need to finish them. The first is the best so far.)

Barco De Papel by Gustavo Galindo (Why do I have a song in total Spanish, you ask?? Well, because I thought it was pretty, it was free, and it didn't have any cuss words in it (I checked LOL). Plus, since I went to El Salv, I've been totally caught by the fact of Spanish singing. It just flows! It's so amazing! And...it helps on my Spanish in a fun way! ^_^ I Love you my dearest dear San Salvadorian amigos!!)

Dare You To Move (Did anyone ever tell you how amazing Apple is? And iTunes? And how the name "Genius" for the Genius thing on iTunes where it picks stuff you would like according to what you have is SO LEGIT!!??? Well, i just did, cuz it SO IS LEGIT! I heard this song a few days ago and wrote down the lyrics I heard and when I listened to it in my genius recommendations, I almost freaked because it was what I wanted AND it was on the 69 cent songs....hmmm...now idk if it was on both. but Genius is still amazing!)

Überlin by R.E.M. (I almost feel like I've heard this before, but I'm sure it was just the beat and I've heard songs by R.E.M. before. Not the song. But still, very good.)

Holy Holy by Wye Oak (A song I got free on iTunes but haven't listened to the words very closely yet. Haven't looked up the lyrics either. But I like the tune. Different, alternative, but I like that kind of stuff.)

Graduation (Friends Forever) Vitamin C (I totally thought about singing this for the talent show, and now I kind of wish I had for the smallish bear one (sorry, the term smallish bear is from the Brother Bear movies), just warned them that I was sick and didn't have any accompament (sp?) It is totally for all the people leaving next year. I'll probably record myself singing it and put it on YouTube for everyone to see. THIS IS FOR THE CLASS OF 2015 AS OF THE WHOLE OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! YOU ROCK AND I WILL MISS Y'ALL (who are leaving) SO MUCH!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!!)

Slide by The Goo Goo Dolls (This was def in Genius Recommendations. And I freaked when I heard this one too! I heard it on the radio around the same day I heard "Dare You To Move", and I wrote down the lyrics I could catch. I had no idea it was called Slide, but I got it once I found it!! Go GENIUS!! AFTER WEBBKINZ THOUGH!! "What you feel is what you are, and what you are is beautiful...I wanna wake up where you are.")

And those are the only songs on my iTunes on my computer right now because my computer crashed. I'll sync my iPod soon, though. I can't believe I seriously just wrote all that about all 9 songs...I love "I Dare You To Move". It makes somewhere between the pit of my stomach and my chest around my heart tingle...it reminds me of when I was depressed. This is definitely something I would have wanted to listen to then. Because it's such a MOVING song. Daring me to move. Daring me to get my butt of the floor in my secluded little world inside my head and maybe dance in the rain. This is a dance in the rain kind of song. Twirl in your best dress like Taylor Swift and just not have a care in the world. Where there is salvation. And just "Laugh Your Heart out. Dance In The Rain. Cherish The Moment. Ignore the Pain. Live, Laugh, Love, Forgive, and Forget. Life is Too Short To Be living With Regrets. I could listen to this song over and over again. ^_^ Maybe it's my song for this year. ....Yeah....welcoming back to the planet, to existence, where everyone is, watching me to make sure I'm okay (those who knew), and wondering what happens next after 8th grade. What happens next after Leelee leaves. What happens next now that I'm out of my depression and in school for the last year of my life in Middle School. It's a fall out. It's a resistance that we don't know we're a part of. Tension...but not so much in my social life...between who I am and who I could be (like wanting to do the ceremony at the tomb of the Unknown Soldiers) between what is and what should be (and not knowing what should be with some ppl and things). Forgiveness...inside myself. Where can I run to when I'm scared of myself? My friends. Just let me breathe as I listen to this song and so many things run through, and move me through my head. This is my year to move! And it has been and will be! To move after my depression and to move for the 7th and 6th graders who look up to us. And to move running. Run. Run. Run. Run to not be numb anymore. Run to feel. This song makes me FEEL and FEEL SO GOOD AFTER I FELL LIKE I DID.
What happens when Bisael comes home. What happens when bro gets mad. What happens when I see certain once-hurting people on stage. So many more things that I could write for a lOOOONG time about this. Welcome me to the planet. Welcome me to the existence. Let me see everyone, because everyone's here. Let me wait for them and watch for them like they did for me, even without knowing it, they did.

CLASS OF 2015, I DARE YOU TO MOVE. LIKE YOU DARED ME TO MOVE WHEN YOU WENT ON WITH YOUR LIVES WHILE I WAS DEPRESSED. YOU KEEP ROCKIN' ON IN THE RAIN, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE GONE, AND MAYBE NOT CLASS OF 2015 OF THIS SCHOOL. YOU JUST KEEP ROCKIN' ROCKIN' ROCKIN' ON. YOU BROUGHT ME BACK FROM EMPTINESS, CHAOS, A SILENT STRUGGLE THAT WAS IN MY EYES FOR THOSE WHO LOOKED CLOSE ENOUGH, AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T. YOU BROUGHT ME BACK FROM A LIVING, BREATHING HELL OF A DARK EMPTY SPACE. THE GRAYNESS OF IT ALL SCARED ME. THE FUZZINESS, UNLIKE A CUDDLY TEDDY BEAR, BUT SO MUCH LIKE AN OLD TV WHEN IT CAN'T PICK UP A SIGNAL. IT MADE EVERYTHING DARK AND DENSE, AND THE WORLD SEEMED TO BE SUFFOCATING ME. I FELT AS IF I WERE UNDER A ROCK. SQUISHED IN A MOIST, RAINY, MUDDY, GRAY AND BROWN AND BLACK HOLE. SOUNDS WERE MUFFLED. I smiled. I had fun. I laughed. I had good days, and not so good days, and awful, heart-breaking, mind-tearing days. YOU ARE MY FALL OUT AND MY RESISTANCE. AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT. NOW....I...


NOW WE CAN RELAX. NOW WE CAN ALL RELAX TOGETHER.
HERE'S MY WISH TO ALL OF YOU.








I DARE YOU TO MOVE.











3/11/11 Friday, 10:10PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...