LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28/11 • Day 9: things that make you happy

my dad (sometimes--okay, look, everything (usually) can only make me feel happy sometimes!)
my mom
my brother (the sometimes can go with everything fyi)
my granny
sunshine
rain
"sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow"
Harry Potter (as character and whole banana bonanza)
singing
playing piano (especially "Listen To Your Heart" by DHT or "Castle On A Cloud" for Les Miserables especially loud)
scarves (that i wear and other people wear.)
oh, and the scarf that I made
and the one i got from El Salvador
El Salvador
Karlita from El Salv
her family
her friends
other people at her school
her school
my friends (here, there, and everywhere)
IDAA (even though I haven't been since last year because we couldn't make it last year)
when my friends say "K---, YOU ARE NOT OBNOXIOUS" and stuff like that (thanks San Cheeto)
my blazer that I got for Christmas! (squee!)
the 3DS that Samuel got (but is still 1/3 mine MWAHAHA)
writing
singing
(oops already mentioned that)
being funny
being funny after I tried to be funny and failed even if I'm not even trying now to be funny but people think I'm funny anyways (it's funny)
FUN!
most of my classes. most of the time. (actually all of them. But, yeah, most of the time)
A spot less room (haven't seen it in a long time--HAS ANYONE SEEN A SPOTLESS ROOM THAT BELONGS TO ME???!!)
facebook (most of the time.)
pictures
videos (most of the time. always ones that i make. I'm cool like that to myself. :))
nail polish (if I can keep from scratching it off)
friends that I haven't seen in forever
my penpal....who lives less than 100 miles away (I think)
(it's at least close to that if not under)
My KITTY!!!! (both of them)(even though they're not mine)(but nobody really likes Itsy round the clock except for me. So in a way, I guess that makes it safe to call her mine. Plus she loves my bed)
emailing
making my brother laugh (especially when he's trying really hard not to)
when i do the right thing
scratching something that itches.
a nice hot shower (as long as it doesn't get too hot, i don't get scared that i'm going to run all the hot water out of my house [not that it gets to my room anyways...], or that I'm ruining the ecosystem by using 36+ minutes of hot water that is produced and sent to my house by Cole coal)
a nice bubbly bath!!! (and warm, yes)
fond memories (yes, I just said fond)
FOND.......ue (bet u thought i was just going to say FONDidn'tcha?)
smiling (just remembered to)
fashion
makeup (when they don't ruin my life)
(ror what's left of it. *or...I know, I could have changed it, but I thought "ror" looked and sounded cool)
doing well on big tests
my first A!!!!! in biology!!!!!!
being with friends
ice skating
driving (sortaf)
...so yeah, and I can think of so many more but, remember? I've got a life that I've got to get back to outside of this and i have ONE MORE to do tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...