LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

11/30/11 (actually done on 12/1/11. Sorry. I do have homework, you know. But now I get to do TWO at ONCE! YAY!) • Day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream

If I achieved my dream of becoming a published author (and my ultimate dream of becoming a (at least fairly) well-known published author...well....

*My family would have a larger income
*It would let my mom and dad be less stressed
*Maybe I would have to grow up a little more. But, no it wouldn't keep me from being a kid. I'm a total kid. :)
...that sounds funny. Like, I'm a LEGIT KID. Noooo waayyyy....!!!
*I wouldn't be in so much denial about the fact that I might have to leave this house that I am sitting in right now that is 99% of all I remember. Or 98% because I can't exactly discern my earliest memories from what was in this house and what was in the house I lived in until I was two years old. ..hmmm... I always forget that I wasn't brought here first after I was born.
*I would be famous, first of all! And that would have its pros and cons, of course.
*I probably wouldn't be hammered too much by the paparazzi like celebrities...but I might still get people to ask for my autograph (if they recognize me LOL)

...
...


Okay. I really don't want to graduate from high school without finishing one of my stories. At least ONE!
...
...
I have GOT to work on them. At least in the summer. If I decide to write on Jodi...you can check here at this big long link of ten words now.

Anyways...that's all..for this one at least. :)
Now I just want to be done so I can work on Jodi (I can't find Finn. Big. Surprise).
And I have to go eat.
And do my homework.
But oh well..

:D
Day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...