LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Yyaaaayyyy more questions. Get to know me. ;D

The best asks, ever :)
1: What eye color do you find sexiest?
Uurrrhhmmm...idk....eehhh... Brown, I suppose XD 
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
Lol neither! But if I HAD TO...dark chocolate..
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
Oooooooooohhhhh.... Like....a big tiger face...growling. ^_^
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Um.. Big. And yes. :)
5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
Ooohhh... My second and fourth grade teachers.. But especially Mr. Rogers from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Banana strawberry. :)) yumm
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
Farting in front of people. 
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Making a joke about "asinus infection" on a chat with the guy I liked (/was possibly dating if I remember correctly) and one of my friends back then...I didn't realize "asinus" means "butt" in Latin... >///>
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Walking in on a teacher meeting without knocking.. But that wasn't too bad. 
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
NINJAS!! Because they're hot! LOL just kidding.... But theyre all so...ninja-y and know Kung fu and karate and martial arts and CAN BE MAGICAL so they TOTALLY beat parrots and cannonballs. XD
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
lol nope. 
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Yes! And not excited...unless I happened to be out with friends and already excited. I have a swing set at home so it's normal for me to see a swing set. 
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
Ummmm.... A tiger just like Jasmine's out of Aladdin!...haha I've mentioned tigers twice ... And they're not even my favorite animal or anything. Or maybe an alpaca? Nah. A giraffe? ...nah... A penguin!
14: What's your most favorite part of your body?
My legs ^_^ or my face XD or my hair. :)) I like my arms a lot too. <3
15: What's your most favorite part of your personality?
That I try to be kind to everybody and stick hard to my morals. 
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Both! But WHO CARES if their music is similar? Cat fights are so lame. It's just music. There's only so many ways to sing the notes, you know. 
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Yes! And the Puppy Bowl. ;D
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
Nope. Never been drunk either. I've never drunk alcohol, for that matter. 
19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Chocolate maybe. 
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Butter. And butter. 
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
WHOLE IS YUMMEH. lol yes...I do know that...
22: Which continents have you been on?
North America annnnddd...I think that's it. Lol
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Occasionally, if it's really bad...but no. 
24: Backpacks or satchels?
Ummm satchel!
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
YES OMYGOO YES. YES. YES. Oh my goo they all sound so fun. ^_^
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Ummm... OH! Well, I had a few and I can't remember all of them..:: Tarzan...yeah we'll go with that. 
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
A cow! Because then we could get free milk!
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
....hmmm...Hong Kong? Only a super clean one? That seems like it would be pretty interesting. 
29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
12ish hours, probably. 
30: The latest you've ever slept?
Until 4:30 in the afternoon I think!
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
YES & YES lol if I liked the first and definitely (especially if they asked me to) with the second
32: Do you pick at scabs?
Sadly, yes. 
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
Hmmm....I like kidney beans a lot :)
34: How far can you throw a baseball?
Probably less than a hundred yards... 
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Hmmmm..... Italy I guess. That's really far away... Actually, England. 
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Yes and it was actually really good. No. No. No. :)
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
Hmmmm public university. Because I go to a private school and there would bbe so many possibilities. I think it would be a fantastic adventure. <3
38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
LOVE, always. <3. Abstinence until marriage, baby. ;D
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Probably not lol
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Yes and yes but I'd usually rather watch something else and usually do. 
41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
If no one was looking. XD
42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
hah, no. I don't swear in front of anyone except myself 99.99% of the time and I don't even swear when I'm by myself about 99% of the time, I'd say, unless it's in a song. ;) but nothing really big like the f-word
43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
Hmmm.... Medusa was pretty cool but I think I gotta go with Supergirl
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
Nah, I wouldn't. But I would definitely chalk the ends different colors sometime for fun. :))
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes. And yes. :))
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
Sometimes. Lol okay. ^_^
47: City or nature person?
Both. I'm in love with both. :))
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Haha nooo
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
YES. 
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
Haha YAAAAY
1. I have a black belt in karate!!!
2. My friends really respect me and think I'm super nice. XD
3. I'm a really awesome singer (lol especially when I'm by myself)
4. I cut, like, 15 seconds off of the times (in total) for my races in track this year.  
5. I've never cut and I've never considered suicide for myself and the plan is to never consider it because both of those things ARE NOT options for me. :DD
Source: im-awkwarddd 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...