LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

HI! Wow!

I'm about to go on a trip of a lifetime! This Sunday (it is now Saturday), I will be getting up in time to get to the Nashville airport at 7:45 am from the hotel I'll be staying in with my family!
We're going with the Tennessee Ambassadors of Music... to Europe!! xDDDD And IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!
First we'll land in England :O Then we'll go to France and other places we'll go (not in order) are Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, and one other country that I can't remember (oops).

I am cringing soo much right now... I'm waiting on my brother to come downstairs to help me bathe Puppy and she smells soooo bad... Mom accidentally left an open bar of chocolate upside down over her shoe, so now her tennis shoes have chocolate in them and I'm letting Puppy eat the chocolate out because, like Mom said, we aren't getting the chocolate out of those... and I'm not sure that is helping the smell much... Ewww. (I'm about to give her a bath though.)(she's so adorable.)(i really need to remember to just breathe through my mouth.)(ayeee she really needs this trip to obedience school.)

Anyways, we will be actually singing in churches, cathedrals, and in one place outside, and other venues around Europe! And there's a band coming too (sadly for them, most [if not all] of their venues are outside *tear for them*) and will be playing all over Europe as well!

We're going to go ride the London Eye when we're in London that first night (we were going to go see Wicked, but they couldn't get tickets, and anyways, that show may pop up somewhere else along the way [just as all the other shows might: The Lion King and Les Mis], but I know I won't get to go to the London Eye for a very verryyy long time). We get to sing in John Wesley's cathedral and visit a castle in one of the countries that is very important to that country that I cannot remember the name of.
------
I have to finish packing today and there's a TON OF other stuff we get to do!
What I think would be realllyyy awesome in terms of shopping would be if I could find a thrift store hehehe. THAT would be soooo cooool :3

Well, I have to go (just came back from bathing Puppy by myself... I was talking to my brother and then he got mad and things...happened...) and finish packing and help bathe Hook because the poor dog is in major need of a bath. I love you all! I can't wait to go.

Oh, yeah, my brother got a solo in the song "Homeward Bound" that we're singing. It's a beautiful piece and I know I'm going to cry during it at some point. Dr. Zamer, our director, picked it because he's been on this trip a ton before and he knows that by day ten or so you're just about ready to go home and while you still love being on the trip, you realize at that point that you'll love to go home too. And because I've been to Europe, and have traveled, and for maybe other reasons that I don't know how to pinpoint right now, I realize (even though the director of the trip, Mr. Box, said that we don't understand it at this point) how HUGE this trip that we're going on is, how HUGE it is that we get to not only sing in countries most of us have never set foot in, but interact with the people. I realize how HUGE this world is and that I don't understand it, but I understand that there are people everywhere who can be pulled together through music (whether good or bad, really) and we are going to meet people from so many different places and backgrounds and lives than us, but we are really the same. I realize this, and I think if I said this to any other kid, they would say they get that too, but there's a huge difference inside the fine line between realizing because you know it's so and personally realizing because of the extreme loudness and incredibly closeness of a personal experience. And I know the HUGEness of coming back home that maybe isn't as huge but it's the wrapping up point to a HUGE experience, and it's very important in itself. At some point, we "I'll be homeward bound again..."... and there's other parts of the lyrics that really get at me. I'll pick it apart and show you later (maybe when I get back), but in short, it's just the fact that someone could be affected enough by someone else's wishes who misses them dearly to turn around from where they are and take the path back home. That part gets me. I didn't even sing the whole song during the concert last night (for the parents since most of them don't come on the tour..but mine are! :)) because I was about to cry. I mean, Breathe, Kitty, we're not even out of the state yet.

So, I'll be back eventually and obviously, Camp NaNoWriMo July 2013 isn't going to happen until a couple weeks in for me, but that's okay. I've got somewhere important to be.

Love,
Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...