LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HEEYY!!

 So, uh, just to get a few things straight..

oh my gosh to a recent follower who's unmoderated comment has been sitting and waiting for me to publish it... I AM SO SORRY I'M LIKE NEVER ON HERE I have a tumblr and it ruined my poor bloggers :((

Buttt on the bright side... I can't get into my tumblr right now becauuuseee I set up the extra security thingy where to log in I have to use a code from my phone that they send me and it expires after a couple of minutes and then if I try to log in from mobile, I need a different code than normal that I forgot and don't want to take the time to try to find because I actually have things to do ... and I deleted the app on my phone (which is why I got logged out of it on mobile) becauuuseee I wanted to take pictures of NeedToBreathe and I didn't have any more space on my phone. During those two hours of the NeedToBreathe concert + Foy Vance, I actually used up all the rest of the space on my phone, my camera (32GB!! <<... a lot had been used up from Disney World) and my dad's phone (lawl oops). But that was cool anyways because I got to use the rest of the time not worrying about taking pictures or saving live recordings of the songs (I love live recordings), but just getting into the music (which is a great feeling because their music is completely on my level and brain wavelength and everything. It really speaks directly to me. I love deep, deep noise.)

Also, for any of you here.... the first 7 followers are completely irrelevant haha I kind of wish I could delete them cuz they're my friends (from school) and they don't actually exist on those google accounts anymore haha. I've had this since 7th grade.

Hopefully I'll start posting more on it again... I'm going to change the theme soon, actually, and I may have mentioned that previously around "Spring Cleaning" or something.

I probably wouldn't delete them anyways, though, because they /are/ my friends (even though one of the guys has two accounts following me -_- and then my brother might too and oh look it's me! I'm following me too!) so it's just kind of a silly clump of middle schoolers right there. ^_^


It's true that tumblr is a lot easier to connect to other people through and easier to navigate and easier to quickly share and post, but this place is reallllyyy super duper important to me and, no, I won't be doing the crazy 2000s-shortened-words-lots-of-z's-hyper talk anymore haha but I hope you don't think my grammar will be correct all the time because, well, it won't. This is just me talking to myself pretty much, except for the fact that people have actually started following me and everything.

Also, if anyone knows how to find other people easily...like, other people with similar blogs or similar interests, would you mind giving me some tips??

OOOHhh and   and and I'm going to be opening an Etsy shop sometime this year so get PUMPED.

Thanks for reading.
Love/Peace/ChickenGrease/Rock on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...