LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Magpie 222


Thank you Magpie Tales/Tess

Time Capsule
Candy
it’s just candy
it’s simple really, when it’s in between your teeth
Forget the metaphor
We just want to feel better, you and I,
you and I, addiction, you and I, addiction
Don’t worry just because the little pieces inside the pill look nothing like the skin on your face.
Your teeth aren’t perfect and your lip gloss looks silly,
sometimes,
but you shouldn’t even be worrying
because
We just want to feel better, you and I,
you and I, addiction, you and I, addiction.
This is a
time capsule and it will take you to the best parts where I was too
and it will feel better.
Blood will not ooze out of your wounds, but green shiny dust will
and you will be a fairy and I will be a monster but it will get better.
Don’t let it be a metaphor
because if you do the death won’t die
and you will continue in an emptiness that I never saw fit
and you will be normal and old and gray and won’t live the life I,
you and I, addiction,
imagined.
and you will still be with your pink lipgloss and your white teeth
and blood will drip from your wounds
and you will, in fact, die.

3 comments:

  1. Great writing! Nice take on the picture. Using it to demonstrate addiction is really cool:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The whole addiction thing has really affected my family so it's kind of one of those things I go to.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...