LOOKZ LIKE WE'VE GOT OURSELVES SUM VISIT'R!!!!

Why, hello there Visitor. Let's set some ground rules...

1) I like you already because you're actually reading this!! yay! 1 point for YOU!

2) You may leave a comment on any of the posts you would like...explore the pages, or don't explore the pages. No biggie. But you can leave a comment even if you don't have an account. No, seriously, I'm superduper asking you to leave a message if you don't mind and especially if I know you in real life because I might just miss you a little bit. Without an account it'll be anon unless you sign your name ^_^.

3) Just know that I'll *bleep* out any bad words or just trash the whole thing if it's too offensive. Yeah, I'll post a comment that says someone posted a comment-ALWAYS- but that it was too offensive for me to feel okay putting it on here...

And that is all of the dirt(/ground) rules. Thanks so much for reading that whole thing! I will feel content to just imagine people reading this...aaahhhhh :)

Have a nice day!
Love, peaches, Chicken greases, Rock on foozsh, 3wgs.
Kitty/Ana/Kelsey
I wish you enough [insert word here].

ps. I started a 365 day challenge (here) forever and a day ago and hopefully one day I'll get back to it because that would be fun and pretty cool :).
update: #3 has never been a problem lol but who knows...maybe one day it will be
(>‿◠)✌

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Advice via AndreasChoice (YouTube)

One person I really love on YouTube is Andrea from the channel "AndreasChoice".

I watched one of, well, all of her recent videos and in the haul one where she was sharing a few things she got for summer.... some of the things she said just made me so happy ^_^

So...how about that advice? Or maybe they're tips or maybe we can just pretend it sounds like advice and therefore take it....   ^_~


Andrea says:" If you don't have every pair of mirrored sunglasses, like, is it really summer for you?"

Andrea says: "Jay-Lo be glowin'."

Andrea says: "Do I have a habit of putting on too much blush? ... ... ... Yeah."

Just accept your too much blushin'! What are the people going to do? Beat you? With point sticks and pointy teeth? No! You go get them rosy cheeks and dude I do the exact same thing that's exactly why I don't wear blush anymore oops haha

Also...something exciting...
    I'm going to my first cross country practice of 2014 tomorrow morning! Wish me luck ugh runnninngggg at least I won't have to go to swim practice haha but my poor hair is gonna be soaking in the chlorine from today until after practice tomorrow morning. That may not be a very good idea, and I realize it, but we just gonna have to deal with it because I am not taking a shower right now. I have to get up in 8 1/2 hours and I DESPERATELY LONG for that kind of sleep before getting up as early as 7 am.

And it's even a non-mandatory practice! I don't think I've ever made it to one of those before! So exciting! I'm being all productive and everything this summer and it's barellyyy June. It's only an hour and 40 minutes until Thursday and I have already finished almost two of my clay people augh I'm opening my Etsy store this year I'm so so pleased and I think I'm going to write "Wednesday Violets: I'm Alive" (inspired by the sky this evening at sundown) on the back of my favorite jean jacket vest that I upcycled from a jean jacket that no longer fit me last year and I just painted "DON'T CLOSE YOUR" on the back of a vest I just made out of an old tie dye t shirt I don't wear anymore and I'm going to add the eyes (yes, actual drawings of eyes) tomorrow.

Here's to remembering my shoes are in the back of the car so I don't freak out in the morning. Also, here's to them actually being there but at least I'm getting up an hour before I have to be there and I'm already dressed.

Love/Peace/ChickenGrease/RockOn
-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR READING...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELOW THIS THERE ARE NO MORE POSTS. JUST HTML'S AND BUTTONS AND LOGOS AND LINKS AND POLLS AND RANDOMNESS. SPLURGES OF ABNORMALITIES ARE UNDERNEATH THIS. NO MORE POSTS ON THIS PAGE!!...BUT I THINK YOU CAN GO ON DOWN AND IT MIGHT LEAD ON TO THE NEXT PAGE. ANYYHOO.....YEAH,...SOOO... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS. I'M WRITING IN WHITE...SO IT'S LLIKE, INVIDSIBLE. EH. WHATEVER! I CAN'T SEE MY WRITING~1 GOODBYE!!! <3KITTY 3WIGS. !! lol I KNOW IT'S HARD TO TELL...